The world’s largest producer of franchise expos is moving its events online after postponing in-person exhibitions for the rest of the year.
MFV Expositions is debuting the Online Franchise Expo from Oct. 15-30. The virtual event will combine four franchise shows into a single online showcase and comes after the decision to postpone the remaining 2020 live events until next year.
The revised dates for 2021 events are as follows:
• Franchise Expo South, Miami, Feb. 11-13
• Franchise Expo, Nashville, May 6-7
• International Franchise Expo, New York City, June 17-19
• Franchise Expo West, Sept. 30-Oct. 1
• Franchise Expo Houston, Oct. 22-23